Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vegetarian.


So this week, my father decided to go on a vegetarian diet for his Buddhist thing. I TOO DECIDED to go on a no-meat diet for a month. It would be a promise to MYSELF! A SHOW OF WILL POWER!

I started...on Wednesday the 11th, and I actually failed this yesterday. I was with the Viet schools original founder and he called my dad out for dinner. My dad was picking me up from work at the time so I tagged along, and when I was there, MAN! I couldn't wait for awesome veggie food. One dish of awesome fried Tofu and some Lau(sp? lao? Seafood soup) came out. As i reached for the tofu the OF (original founder lawl; btw his name's Tuan) said to me "heeey leave the stuff for your dad! Have some of this soup with me" and I hesitated...

It had only been two days...and I had already broken my decision of no-meat for a month...I'VE FAILED MYSELF! But I've started over. No Meat. So now it's Saturday and I'm back to Day one. Wah. lol THERE ARE SO MANY AWESOME VEGGIE RECIPES! :)

Anyways, that's all for now. Peace.

No comments: