Saturday, March 7, 2009

An Update!


Hmm. I must say, it took one long fucking amount of time, but I think now at 12:40 in the morning, I've just gotten over someone. I'm not sure if it was the small amount of time of not talking to them, or if it was just time, but either way...feels...funky. I would go more into detail but...there's not really any detail to go into. Watch this feeling now be like my body in shock. Tomorrow I'll wake up and freak out completely bwahha....I suppose if I had to use another word besides funky...I guess I'd go with FINALLY lol jkkkk, I dunno. Tired. Don't want to explain. OHMYBUDDHA, hopefully this isn't my mind tricking me...grr...if it is...I'm so kicking my brain's ass with knowledge...:P

Oh yeah, that veggie thing? Quit that on like, the 26th of Feb. Wahh I fail. Kinda hard. Especially when my dad cooks all the time -___-

Edit: Okay so from this I kinda wrote it out half assedly and really...tired...ly. Lol I guess, what I mean from this is that the feelings I had for someone just went to rest. It's not dead or gone forever, considering the person's probably the first person I've ever had any feeling of the [l-word] for or even remotely close, it won't die anytime soon, if ever. And yes, I refuse to spell it out! BWAHHAHA!

No comments: