Thursday, January 21, 2010

Breaking the Habit

No, not the Linkin Park song but I can easily think of the song and how nice it is haha. It does however relate.

Hmm. A1! I haven't really talked too much about that whole shebang with anyone. So I guess I'll just put a tiny tidbit here. Lately, I've been waiting to fall into my own little relapse (Since someone else certainly has hah!). In the past, it seemed that when I didn't want to be around her or I was making progress towards being away from her I would eventually fall into a relapse. The type that's totally Dramedy-cliche in the whole "Ah crap I've found out again why I like her so darn much! Phooey!" Lately...It's been waning towards possibly erupting.

But that's the thing.

It's never waned towards. Usually I've had the feeling just dive in and have myself swooning in no time. Now, I'm just...I dunno. It all lies under the three-strikes thing I've trying to propose to myself. That with A1 there were 3 strikes where after the third, I just decided to leave everything be and just move on in life. Don't get me wrong I'm not exactly what you call "over" her. But I'm certainly walking the road. But as many comedy shows would say "Those feelings don't just go away without a trace." That's a matter of debate. But no tangent!

Agustin lately has me wanting to punch him in the face. Although I have totally been an ass to him lately lol. He doesn't bother me as much as I exagerate to him. He's just been in that relapse since Saturday. The day I shall call...THE TURNING OF THE TIDE. Mmm Good name.

I've lately just been actually studying and working on my ukulele. AND I've been working on expanding my knowledge of the world around me. I need to start working out too. D:

Ah. I like now. The present seems like such a gift compared to earlier years. I look forward to weeksdays for school. I likeee school. I completely dread the weekends because of WORK. D: HATE IT. Ish. Gets me money :)

OH! I've completley become an otaku which if you don't know is given below:
Otaku (おたく/オタク?) is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, and video games.

Just that's all I can say. It's horrible. I'M NOT GETTING A LOVE PILLOW THOUGH.

School way funn today. :] I spent a couple hours with Ashley at the library today which was where the idea for this blog came from. It's good to laugh again. Her and Keenan and Phu and Cat and Agustin. People I can easily get a really good laugh with.

No comments: