Saturday, March 27, 2010

It certainly has been a while.

I'm sure that Phu is reading this expecthign to to be purely entertaining...SO for that reason alone this will be the most boring entry yet. So today I went to put on a pair of socks that were ridiculously and incredibly soft. SO SOFT and yet restraining like they weren't elastic enough and-

Just kidding! Why the heck would I type about my socks? :P

Well actually at this point I don't think I have so much more to say other than what I've told you already...

I started working out last week. That was a fairly surprising experience; I ended up getting off the treadmill feeling AWESOME! Didn't really know what was so crazy about working the legs. I then walked over to my stairway to go downstairs and I jumped down to run down it. My surprise came when my legs gave out and I ended up falling and slipping down the stairs. Now if you can imagine that you will only laugh. Or at least chuckle. Smile? Smile!

Working out and focusing on school. Basically the only two goals I've got as of now. Although the second one is an extension of one of many steps to show my dad I've started to at least get a bit more serious about school.

Other than that though I can't really think of anything new...Life's just...going. WORK IS BORING. I'm excited for school. Along with meeting up with a few friends I haven't seen in a couple of months.

I dunno what else to type. PHU HAD BETTER UPDATE HER BLOG. I'm gonig to get bored on here! Her and Julian's blgs are the only interesting ones D:

Oh man. Work tomorrow :(
Aaah and to start on bio yay :)

No comments: