Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!


So for Winter Break, my cousin from Vietnam who came here as a foreign exchange student is staying with us!!! I've met him once before when he stayed with us for a little bit while he was going to Seattle. When me and my family went to Vietnam last year we met his family, and there his family mentioned having a son in Oregon so it was quite the co-ink-a-dink!

Anyways, he's pretty much as shy as I am, but I think the whole warming up process is beginning to sink its toll. It appears he has a great collection of movies on his hard-drive, as do we. SO WE EXCHANGED! :D

Likes about the same type of movies as we do, although me may be more into the science fiction stuff more than anyone in the family.

Hmm...what else..OH! THIS SNOW! I was walking out in the snow the other day and some guy said it hasn't snowed like this in Oregon city since he was 13, he then proceeded to say he was 46. Cer-azzyyy. Mmm...Also, I think this is the first year where I've done any christmas shopping! Although even that's pretty limited lol.

What else...gah, I LOVE HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER!

What an awesome time that was...*wink*

Of course, I mean the tv show lol.


OH MAN OHMANOHMAN! I have two things to work on over winter break. My poem. And my yearly reflection thingey mabobber!

I suppose that's all for now :)

No comments: