Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day one.


This is day one.

I've decided to take a break from Ashley and Dan; an idea that's been scouring my mind for a little bit of time now. If you don't know why, chances are I won't tell you. I think all I needed was two people to suggest I go through with the idea for me to actually do it and wouldn't you know it... it happened. I'm not sure as to how long I'll not talk to them; I'll just use whatever time it takes for me to really find myself, see what I want, and then see what they mean to me. I had a dream last night I spent 5 months away only to come back saving them from death only to die myself. I found it rather ironic lol. And sad.

I think summer is essentially a good time to do this; a good time for me to grow and figure things out. I think this gives whatever Ashley and Dan have going on to do what it does naturally too. I think when things...or rather people are left in a sort of vacuum, it lets what can happen naturally happy faster. Any interruption just tells me a natural reaction. I don't know. I haven't thought on this subject of "things happening naturally" for too long. Quite frankly, I haven't really thought well in a long time. Maybe this will get me back on that train. Along with a few other things...

I'm not quite sure if I'll say anything to either of them again. At the same time, it would be retarded if I didn't, right? -shrugs- Perhaps change is good for now. Maybe now I'll know if I can live without them in my life or not. Time will tell :) I'm hopeful though.

Hm. I should join a book club.

No comments: