Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A step in the wrong direction


This is probably going to be hilarious considering my last post said that I was dating Ashley...but...not anymore. Lol 12 days, =/

At least it's 3x more than it was last year. Maybe next year it'll reach a month bwahaha.

I'm not sure why I'm writing about this seeing as other things happened too, but I dunno. It just bothers me thinking back on it. How...poorly timed...how unchanging and unnatural it all is. Or rather was. Perhaps I fucked up a chance by asking her out this second time at a horrible time, but Idk. I was stupid for asking when I did...Damn my insecurity! Among other things. I don't actually want to write much on this so I'll just say that going back to the friend level will take mucho work and mucho time. Of course there's the debate as to whether or not it should "go" anywhere except a natural path leading to an unpredictable end. Many thoughts I have. Too pathetic to post here though lol. Yeah I'm being vague but I definately woudl rather haev no one understand me on this subject. :]

Idk what else to type. Lots of people have been busy including me trying to cram time with people I haven't met in months. Dan's been hanging out with Ashley so I'm not exactly sure as to when I'll hang out with the guy. Same goes for Ashley. I think. But then again I could use some time away from her lol. Kinda. Again with what goes naturally thing. I think too much. Wah. Hmm. Agustins been...actualy Idk what the heck he's been up to lol. Interesante.

I've decided to cast Derick away in a closet until he is needed one day once more! What occasion this will be I do not exactly know... ;P

Mmm. I need to work on school and penspinning...and fun in general. Effit. if Fun is my priority then Derick shall live! Lawl How horrid I am to be so back and fourth. xD Aiya.

Well Let'ssee where it takes me shall we?

No comments: