Monday, May 11, 2009

Man do I need to log in here more...


So like, it's 11th of May! Man I totally need to get on here more. I dunno why. A lot of stuff has happened. =/

Hmm. Uhh, Ashley's my girlfriend for one thing. I asked her out on cinco de mayo! :D
lol how weird huh? My reasoning behind it was...idk weird. It was the 5th month of the year on the 5th day. Also, the 5th week in a row where I'd have seen her everyday. Plus it's cindo de mayo! YEAH!

lol So technically, this will be the third time I've dated her. The first time for four days, the second for four hours, and this...well I'm sure as of right now it's lasted longer than four minutes.

OH. How I asked her out...lol well you should ask me if you want to know. All I can say is, SHE RUINED IT :( Dang bag! BAH! lol, I knew I should've put it somewhere else Wah.

Mm. I have a need to train again! Work on the arms, maybe the chest, probably not so much the stomach just cuz I'm that lazy xD

I have work tomrorow :(
Waaaah.
I complain so much.
But I get paid a fair amoutn so I'm happpyyyy :]

I WANT TO TAKE SUMMER CLASSES. BUT WHAT?
GAH.
DECISIONS DECISIONS.

anyways, until next time.

CHAO

No comments: