Friday, June 12, 2009

How strange.


Ya know for some reason I thought I'd have some nervous break down last night.

Well, I did.

But not for long. Probably a good 15-20 minutes? And then...I just didn't sleep. I stayed up doing a bunch of crap that I told myself I'd do, but never did. At first it started off small, with working towards finishing the video games that I haven't beaten yet, or at least gotten farther. After that I started writing in my Book. Came up with some interesting and yet somewhat not-too-bad worded stuff. Started penspinning again. In a sense my penspinning almost represents how...good and energetic I am. I guess if I'm not penspinning you'd best be worried lol. Or ya know, I forgot to bring a pen with me at some point. Started reading books. Finished Yes Man and I'm now starting Fight Club. After that the Metal Gear Solid novel AND THEN..? Probably hamet or Gulliver's travels. Not sure yet. I've got about two weeks until school starts so I'll probably be working and doing as much crap as I can! Well, actually I ahve to manage hanging out with people somewhere into all of this. I think I should make a list of crap to do and go down the list one by one. Or if it's something long-term, I just focus on a different thing every week. Or every other week.

Probably the biggest thing of the night was working out and donig tae kwon do in the garage. I'm not sure how I got out of hand with working out or even martial arts. Now it seems like if I got into a fight I'd go down like a sack of crap...or potatoes. Whichever you prefer!

I should make a list of shit to do. When I do I'll post it here. Anyways buh bye. Dudes and dudettes.

No comments: