Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Plans.


So I've been working on a rap song in the last...24 hours. It uses Atmosphere's Yesterday beat and heck, the idea I got came from this song. I think I'm going to call it either "The Power of Tomorrow" or "The Future of Tomorrow." Personally, I think the latter sounds better and actually makes more sense with the lyrics I've written.

Exercised today. It feels gravvvyyy. I just need to go on a major no-crap diet lol. Unfortunately, much of what is bought and cooked in my house is considered crap...Wah.

AH! I said I would make a list of crap to do. I think this is all the little projects I've got planned for the summer:
[ ] Learn some computery programmey stuff. Probably just C++
(Whatever my dad can teach me in relation to hardware in pumps and lights)

[ ] Lose some a crap-load of weight.
(I dunno. 10 pounds? 20 pounds? more? Ha)

[ ] Learn more Vietnamese words & Improve grammar
(Hopefully get in about 150 words this summer)

[ ] Write and record at least two songs over the summer that will not shatter the human ear upon being heard at earshot.
(This will be OH so hard...xD)

[ ] Have a worthwhile summer.
(Technically, This should be the easiest! Unless I somehow end up doing NOTHING over the summer. Which is really so...just sooooo horrible.)

[ ] At the end of summer, resolve things and continue if not already done.
(Mhmm.)

[ ] Keep going with the poetry thing.
(I plan on getting better!)

No comments: